Tuesday, December 3, 2019

My 34 Comics Show What It Is Like Growing Up In A Chinese Family

My name is Siyu and I'm the creator of Tiny Eyes Comics, a webcomic series that shares Chinese culture through slices of everyday life.

A year ago, I published two collections of my comics on the differences between Chinese and Western culture (you can find it here and here on Bored Panda). For this post, I'm putting together a collection of my latest comics that touch upon Chinese family life from education to superstition, from mom to grandma.

You can find more of my comics by clicking on the link to my Instagram below. Don’t forget to vote for your favorite!

More info: Instagram | Facebook

#1 Love

#2 Seperation

#3 Offering Help

#4 Vegetarian

#5 Grandma

#6 Panda

#7 Noodles

#8 Lucky Number "6"

#9 "I Love You"

#10 Cook Like Your Mom

#11 Chinese

#12 Michelin

#13 Tally Marks

#14 Kiss

#15 One Point

#16 Getting Married

#17 Bargain Queen

#18 Thanksgiving

#19 Intimacy

#20 Old Customer

#21 Move Out, Move In

#22 Chinese Name

#23 Black Sesame

#24 Tobacco Packaging

#25 Fish Heads

#26 Luck

#27 Time Perception

#28 New Year

#29 Baby Tooth

#30 Eat More = Love

#31 Fry Bread

#32 Declining Gift

#33 Eat Fruits

#34 Surname



from Bored Panda https://ift.tt/2YbE1K9

No comments:

Post a Comment

IOC designs Solari workstation in collaboration with Gensler

Dezeen Showroom: trestle legs and a customisable, J-shaped privacy screen distinguish the Solari desk system, developed by Italian office...