Friday, March 6, 2020

I Draw Comics About My Social Anxiety That Others Will Relate To (16 Pics)

I’d always had subtler social anxiety, but when I finally had a full-on panic attack manifest as symptoms similar to a heart attack, it was the tipping point. I realized I had to get it under control.

What’s working for me is various breathing exercises such as pranayama. Meditation. And investigating the real root of the anxious thoughts. Everyone is different though and has to experiment to find what works for them.

Documenting my experiences with anxiety has been therapeutic. What I love most is finding others who relate and say my comics have helped them feel less alone.

More info: Instagram

When I knew I had anxiety bad

Trapped in thought

Hypochondriac tendencies

The holidays and social anxiety

The anxiety of school

Cathartic release through art

What anxiety really is

Just once right now

Anger

Multiple personalities

Struggle

Late night dwelling

The caffeine-anxiety connection

Feeling like a failure

Thoughts of chaos

Little improvements



from Bored Panda https://ift.tt/2TsQhW1

No comments:

Post a Comment

IOC designs Solari workstation in collaboration with Gensler

Dezeen Showroom: trestle legs and a customisable, J-shaped privacy screen distinguish the Solari desk system, developed by Italian office...