Tuesday, March 10, 2020

I Illustrate What It’s Like Being A Mom Of Two Boys In My 35 New Comics With A Feline Twist

I'm Chesca Hause, and I do comics inspired by my life as a mom of 2 boys, but in a world of animals, because they're more fun to draw!

This is my 4th installment on Bored Panda (here are Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3). I'm currently working on getting a book together, so I've been doing a bunch of remasters of my older comics, but you'll still find plenty of brand new ones here!

Follow LitterboxComics on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tapas or Webtoons, and you'll also find bonus panels to a lot of these!

More info: Instagram | Facebook | twitter.com | litterboxcomics.com | webtoons.com | tapas.io

#1 Connoisseur

#2 The Lies

#3 Red-Shirting (Remastered)

#4 C-Word

#5 The Discovery

#6 Trick Or Treat

#7 Baby Shark (Remastered)

#8 Shoes

#9 Outside

#10 Stop And Smell The Roses (Remastered)

#11 Reaper Cats (Starring Hannah & Morty)

#12 In The Mood (Remastered)

#13 Surprise Cuddles

#14 The Diet Starts Today!

#15 Christmas Magic

#16 Curse Of The Manwolf

#17 Little Jerk

#18 A Change In Perspective

#19 Teaching The Younglings (Remastered)

#20 Parenting Hell

#21 No Take Backs! (Remastered)

#22 Check For Pods

#23 Mommy’s Little Helper (Remastered)

#24 Solidarity (Remastered)

#25 Elf Cat With A Hat (Remastered)

#26 Next Einstein (Remastered)

#27 I Love You

#28 Cuphead

#29 Gobble Gobble Gobble

#30 New Years

#31 Fall Shopping

#32 Whose

#33 Santa Photos

#34 Scream

#35 Drink Thief



from Bored Panda https://ift.tt/2vegs9G

No comments:

Post a Comment

IOC designs Solari workstation in collaboration with Gensler

Dezeen Showroom: trestle legs and a customisable, J-shaped privacy screen distinguish the Solari desk system, developed by Italian office...