Monday, March 2, 2020

I Turn One-Star Reviews Of America’s National Parks Into Beautiful Artwork

I'm an illustrator and I have always had a personal goal to draw all 62 US National Parks, but I wanted to find a unique twist for the project. When I found that there are one-star reviews for every single park, the idea for Subpar Parks was born. For each park, I hand letter a line from the one-star reviews alongside my illustration of each park, as my way of putting fun and beautiful twist on the negativity.

More info: Instagram

#1 Joshua Tree National Park

#2 Grand Canyon National Park

#3 Arches National Park

#4 Yosemite National Park

#5 Sequoia National Park

#6 Isle Royale National Park

#7 Grand Teton National Park

#8 Saguaro National Park

#9 Yellowstone National Park

#10 Olympic National Park

#11 Death Valley National Park

#12 Glacier National Park

#13 Cuyahoga Valley National Park

#14 Great Smoky Mountains National Park

#15 Zion National Park

#16 Capitol Reef National Park



from Bored Panda https://ift.tt/2PFpX8V

1 comment:

  1. These are so awesome! Thank you so much for sharing your humor and talent. If you ever do your own blog comments, here's one: "I laughed until I choked on the ice in my drink."

    ReplyDelete

IOC designs Solari workstation in collaboration with Gensler

Dezeen Showroom: trestle legs and a customisable, J-shaped privacy screen distinguish the Solari desk system, developed by Italian office...