Tuesday, May 12, 2020

24 Funny Coronavirus Facts And Thoughts By My Bull Terrier Claire

When it became clear that after China, the rest of the world was also affected by the coronavirus, I started posting photos matching the subject on my Facebook and Instagram accounts. It didn't take long before a plethora of funny memes appeared on the internet. I decided to link these to photos from my archive. After all, I was no longer able to take new photos.

All borders of our neighboring countries are closed. Usually, I travel abroad with my bull terrier Claire almost weekly to take photographs in abandoned buildings and at deserted places. We have been exploring together for almost 7 years. I invented the name "furbex" for this―urbex with a furry twist. In 2018, our adventures were published in a book called "Furbex." I have previously shared our photos here and here

For as long as this pandemic lasts, I will keep posting a daily COVID-19 fact by Claire just for fun. I want to cheer people up during this crazy time.

More info: Instagram | alicevankempen.com | Facebook

#1 When Bill Gates Said "The World Needs To Prepare For Pandemics," I Believed Him. This Guy Has Been Dealing With Viruses Since Windows 95

#2 87% Of Gym Members Don't Even Know Their Gym Is Closed

#3 Coronavirus Is The First Thing Made In China That Lasts Longer Than A Month

#4 6 Feet Apart Today Is Better Than 6 Feet Under Tomorrow

#5 I Survived The Great Toilet Paper Scare Of 2020

#6 Coronavirus Got Here So Quickly From China Before We Realized It. It Had Already Arrived While Orders From Aliexpress And Wish Take Months To Get Here

#7 Every Disaster Movie Starts With The Government Ignoring A Scientist

#8 Divorce Lawyers Have Been Waiting For This―Married Couples Quarantined With Each Other For Weeks

#9 We Keep Exploring, Even During The Corona Crisis!!! Today We Visit The Kitchen Again―The Capital Of Our House

#10 If You Need 120 Rolls Of Toilet Paper For A Two-Week Quarantine You Probably Should Have Been Seeing A Doctor Long Before

#11 Self-Isolation... Day 4

#12 My Mum Got So Fat While #stayathome That When She Walked By The TV, I Missed Three Episodes

#13 As Virus Cases Rise, So Does Snitching

#14 Never Go To A Doctor Whose Office Plants Have Died

#15 9 Months From Now, There Will Be A Baby Boom... And They Will Be Called The Coronials

#16 Congratulations, You've Completed Netflix

#17 In 20 Years Our Country Will Be Run By People Home-Schooled By Day Drinkers

#18 Wash Your Hands As If You're Washing Marilyn Monroe

#19 If You Can't Go To The Hairdresser To Get A Haircut, Your Hair Gets Longer

#20 You Can't Die Of Coronavirus If You're Killed In A Prison Riot

#21 He Hoarded Loads Of Toilet Paper At The Start Of The Corona Crisis, So At Least When He Died His Butt Was Clean

#22 I'm Way Too Classy To Hoard Toilet Paper So I Bought Myself A Toilet Brush... Long Story Short, I'm Going Back To Toilet Paper

#23 Wear The Clothes That Matter, Fashion Trend Summer 2020

#24 Dogtor Claire Is Right When She Says There's Light At The End Of The Tunnel



from Bored Panda https://ift.tt/3bod8rv

No comments:

Post a Comment

IOC designs Solari workstation in collaboration with Gensler

Dezeen Showroom: trestle legs and a customisable, J-shaped privacy screen distinguish the Solari desk system, developed by Italian office...