Friday, May 29, 2020

I Noticed That Illustrations From My Baby’s Favorite Book Apply To Quarantine And I Had A Good Laugh Editing Them (33 Pics)

I love reading Richard Scarry's books to my son, and I noticed that some of the images could be interpreted to apply to our current COVID-19 situation. I spent my baby's nap time scanning pages from his favorite Richard Scarry picture book "What Do People Do All Day?" and editing them in Photoshop to make them more relevant to quarantine life. It gave me a good laugh! I hope you enjoy!

More info: youtube.com | Instagram | Facebook

#1 Kathy: "Now What"

#2 Let's Just Say I'm Pretty Happy That I Saved Most Of My Maternity Clothes

#3 We Can All Attest To The Fact That Our Species Was Destined To Live In Sweat Pants

#4 Growing Beards... And Mustaches... And Legs And Pits

#5 TP Is Overrated

#6 The Look On This Pig's Face Makes Me Think This Might Be The 6th Loaf This Week

#7 Zzzzzzzzz.....Unless You Have Kids (Then You Sleep When You Are Dead)

#8 Bingin' In The Day, Bingin' In The Night... (Unless You Have Kids... Then You Just Don't Sleep Because TV Is Such A Lovely Escape)

#9 Never Quite Sure Where This Rollercoaster Is Heading

#10 I Now Know The Difference Between "Annual" And "Perennial" *Pats Myself On The Sunburned Back*

#11 When My Kid's Whining Is About To Put Me Over The Edge...

#12 "There's Gotta Be Someone On Facebook Marketplace Who's Looking For A Digital Alarm Clock...."

#13 Meal For Two For Myself

#14 "Omg I Gotta Do All The Things!! This Is Our One Chance To Be Productive!!!"

#15 Googling "Survival Garden DIY"

#16 "Hey.... That's Not Sheryl's Car... Who Is Over There??"

#17 I Sure Am Excited To Get To Tip Some Servers Once This Is Over

#18 Yes, I Made It Myself. I'm Crafty Now

#19 Checking In On The Latest Updates Is Sure To Make Me Feel Better, Right?

#20 We Need To Raise A Bunch Of Farm Hands To Help Us Cultivate The Land After The World Ends

#21 I'm Organized Now

#22 Kathy : "I Am Up"

#23 You Have To Have Some Daily Consistency In Your Life...

#24 "Somebody Go Grab The Clorox Wipes, My New Ukulele Is Here!!"

#25 "Greetings, Human Person!!"

#26 "Learning Is Everywhere, Kids! Knock Yourselves Out!"

#27 6......Feet......Awaaay

#28 "Let's Go Scream In The Front Yard Together!"

#29 This Spot Will Never Attract Chaos Again

#30 Every Day Is A New Chance

#31 It's A Little Game I Like To Call "See How Long I Can Discreetly Hold My Breath In Public"

#32 I'm Glad Filters Exist

#33 Practicing Witchcraft



from Bored Panda https://ift.tt/36EJFJ4

No comments:

Post a Comment

IOC designs Solari workstation in collaboration with Gensler

Dezeen Showroom: trestle legs and a customisable, J-shaped privacy screen distinguish the Solari desk system, developed by Italian office...