Thursday, June 25, 2020

142 Most Wholesome Rescue Pet Photos Of This Month (June Edition)

Almost a third of the summer has passed. Ouch. We need something to balance out such devastating news. So, Bored Panda has compiled a new list of adorable animal adoption photos, not only restoring everyone's faith in humanity but allowing us to forget that the nights are beginning to get longer and longer. Darn it, I did it again, haven't I?

Anyway, this month, people are continuing to visit animal shelters in search of new family members and take home neglected critters that need love the most. From three-legged dogs to one-eyed kitties, every soul deserves a second chance at life, and it's really heartwarming to see that they're getting it.

Continue scrolling to get your monthly dose of smiles and if you need more, check out these cuties that people rescued in May, April, March, February, and January as well.

#1 Adopted Pit Can't Stop Hugging His New Owner

Image credits: Unicornglitteryblood

#2 Our Adopted Boi Is Half Husky. Got A Custom Doormat Made Just For Him!

Image credits: StR33tL1GhT

#3 2 Months After Adopting An Older Cat I Still Can’t Figure Out Why Anyone Wouldn’t Want This Big Bag Of Love.

Image credits: Mydogfartsconstantly

#4 I Couldn’t Separate The Brothers, So I Adopted Both! And I Swear They Pose For The Camera.

Image credits: Palaemon0

#5 After 6 Years Of Living In Apartments That Don’t Accept Animals, My Wife And I Finally Moved And Were Able To Get A Dog. Reddit, Meet Gus.

Image credits: KPtwist

#6 Adopted A Kitten, It Seems He’s Fitting In Just Fine. Or Maybe A Little Too Well ?

Image credits: skypiehi26

#7 I Only Adopted Him An Hour Ago.

Image credits: akai_mori

#8 I Got Adopted By This Beautiful Pup This Weekend. Say Hi To Daisy.

Image credits: BookDragon3ryn

#9 We Adopted Kane About A Month Ago. We Don’t Know Much About His Background Or His Age, But He Is Around 10-12. He Is Nearly Deaf And Blind. He Is Very Sweet And Just Likes To Sleep All Day And Likes Going Outside. He Is A Good Boy

Image credits: an602tsar

#10 Meet Poundcake. He’s Blind And Deaf But Follows Me Everywhere. He Knows When I’m Away From Him And Can Sense When I’m Feeling Down. I Adopted Him From The Pound 4 Years Ago. He Saved Me More Than I Saved Him.

Image credits: mugirl2003

#11 Drove 2260 Miles To Adopt This Little Sweetie, And It’s The Best Thing I Have Ever Done. Reddit, Meet 10 Year Old Billie.

Image credits: AmyDeeee

#12 A Friends Kitten He Rescued Recently

Image credits: picclebro

#13 Say Hello To Our Tiny Little Coco.

Image credits: crashbangcam

#14 Me And The Girlfriend Came To An Agreement On Adopting A Cat. Somehow Ended Up With These Two. Say Hello To Kit And Kat.

Image credits: SenorDoughnahTromp

#15 My Girlfriend And I Just Adopted A Three Legged Dog. Meet Hank!

Image credits: Ronaldo_McDonald

#16 When I Adopted Her From The Rescue I Was Worried I Couldn’t Make Her Happy. I Think She Is Happy.

Image credits: nooneuknow42

#17 Found This Kitten In The Woods, Thought My Older Cats Would Adopt It But It Looks Like My Big Boy Has Accepted Daddy Duty

Image credits: JennDG

#18 Daisy, The Kitten Nobody Adopted Because Of Her Ear

Image credits: reddit.com

#19 Today My Wife And I Adopted A Senior Puppy! Everybody, Meet Waffles!

Image credits: DrBeats777

#20 Adopted Her 3 Hours Ago And She’s Already So Comfortable And Happy To Have A Home, I Laid Down Next To Her And She Just Climbed Onto Me Anybody Who Hates On Pitbulls Has Never Owned One Of These Big Babies

Image credits: FentanylFather

#21 Bob, Rescued Off The Street, Coming At U Weighing In 3 Whole Entire Lbs

Image credits: reddit.com

#22 My Mom Rescued A Kitten Who Was Near-Death On The Side Of The Road, Crawling, Dehydrated, And Panting In Extreme Heat On Tuesday. On The Left, After She Was Cooled Down And Washed That Day. On The Right, Today. Meet Stella!

Image credits: datura02

#23 Our First Adult Kitty Adoption...she Gives Warm Hugs.

Image credits: CarissaAnn88

#24 Just Rescued Ivy And Cosmo! Originally We Were Just Supposed To Get The Sister (Bottom), But The People Adopting Cosmo (Top) Backed Out And The Rescue People Wanted Us To Have Both! Needless To Say, They Are Having A Blast Together.

Image credits: TheRealMuraelm

#25 Just Adopt This Amazing Girl From The Local Humane Society, After 144 Days She Finally Has Her Forever Home!

Image credits: lermie14

#26 My Baby Was Lonely And We Adopted A Sister For Him

Image credits: crmn182

#27 Just Adopted A New Cat. She Must Be From Australia.

Image credits: xenokilla

#28 My First Adopted Pet, Reddit Meet Ranger!

Image credits: kickerboi

#29 It Was Supposed To Only Be A Foster Through The Lockdown, But I Can’t Let Him Go Now. Going Through The Adoption Process As We Speak! Meet Mauwi!

Image credits: poppajeremy

#30 I Adopted Maui Yesterday. He Spent All Day Hiding From Me. This Morning, I Was Able To Get Him On A Leash And Go Walking. When We Came Back He Had This Big Smile On His Face.

Image credits: bmbatista

#31 Adopted Either A Kitten Or A Gremlin With Ringworm So She Has To Have Lots Of Baths

Image credits: pm_me_yourcatnudes

#32 My Cousin Adopted Baby Kitties Today... Very Jealous

Image credits: bmc5063

#33 Adopted These Babies Yesterday. They Were Scared All Of Yesterday But I Woke Up And Found Them Sitting Like This Beside Me ♥️

Image credits: purneshj

#34 We Adopted A Stray Kitten. Meet Our Ellie

Image credits: Miller-Guy

#35 My Aunt Adopted A Smiling Puppy

Image credits: brecita

#36 I Adopted Him A Month Ago, And He’s Been Like This Since Day 1. How Did I Get So Lucky?

Image credits: Mustlovepigs

#37 Remember Wrinkles The Dog I Rescued? Look At Him Now With His Furever Parents.

Image credits: Kep23

#38 Rescued This Little Guy A Week Or So Ago And He Keeps Peaking Over The Couch At Me Like This

Image credits: Zanyroad

#39 Lucky, The 6 Year Old Vampire Cat. A Rescue We Are Adopting On Saturday.

Image credits: hechuz1337

#40 My BF And I Adopted A Quarankitty A Month Ago, Safe To Say He’s Settling In Well. We’ve Found He Likes To Scream At Your Feet To Be Picked Up.

Image credits: averyaj

#41 Took Me 2 Hours To Trick This 6 Toed Kitten To Come Out From Inside The Engine Of My Co-Worker's Car. Totally Worth It! She Was Adopted At The Vet By The Tech Who Couldn't Resist Her Mittens!

Image credits: TartCherries

#42 Just Adopted These Two Sisters. Meet Katara And Kora :)

Image credits: always_jennie

#43 After Two Weeks Of Dwelling Under The Bed Or Random Furniture As A Rescue, He Finally Considered Its Safe To Sit In My Lap And Gave Me This Look.

Image credits: Luurkesien

#44 This Is Phoebe A Small Little Kitten I Rescued! Gave Her A Bath, Food, And Lots Of Cuddles. She’s Exhausted Now!

Image credits: jess-mess23

#45 I Swore I’d Never Rescue Again After Losing My Grey. I See So Much Of Him In Her Personality. Her Name Is Gracie In Honor.

Image credits: reddit.com

#46 Meet My Little Rescue, Oliver, At 8 Weeks Old.

Image credits: Merry_Maiden_C

#47 Hey Reddit, This Is Bentley. The First Pupper I’ve Ever Had. Collie / Lab Rescue From Cape Town, South Africa.

Image credits: DeputyDooswyn

#48 These Little Furballs Just Came Into Our Life. They Were Living In The Brush Near The Train Tracks Around 20 Feet From Where Our Long Lost Kitty’s Resting Place Is And We Rescued Them And Are Giving Them A Forever Home

Image credits: reddit.com

#49 Adopted This Lady Two Months Ago. Today Was The First Time She Wanted To Play!

Image credits: ktmunicipality

#50 My First Cat That I Adopted From A Shelter Last Week. Safe To Say We’re Already A Good Match!

Image credits: angelofanxiety

#51 Just Adopted Wallace Here And He Seems To Be Really Enjoying Loving On The Truck So Far. I’ve Been On The Sub For A While And It Made Me Want To Finally Get My Own Kitty To Keep Me Company On The Road. Finally Got With A Smaller Company Solo Driving That Allows Drivers To Have A Pet.

Image credits: reddit.com

#52 My Boss Adopted A Kitty And Sent Me This Picture Saying He's "Helping At Work"

Image credits: JaiyaPapaya

#53 Finally Adopted My First Baby. Meet Kida - Part Dog, Part Build-A-Bear

Image credits: oodlynoodles

#54 This Is My Rescue, And First Dog At 35. Reddit, Meet Freya.

Image credits: reddittisfreedom

#55 Rescued This Corgi Puppy From The Shelter A Few Weeks Ago. My First Fathers Day As A Father!

Image credits: MusicMoviesFood

#56 This Dog’s Owner Was Going To Dump Him Friday Night If They Couldn’t Find Someone To Take Him By 9. I Saw The Post At 8:40. We Went To Get Him, And Couldn’t Bring Ourselves To Call A Rescue The Next Day. He’s Family Now ❤️

Image credits: -k0k0

#57 Shortly After I Rescued My Baby

Image credits: wildcat2015

#58 Meet Pluto Named After The Roman God Of The Underworld. He Was Feral When I Rescued Him

Image credits: Shiannboaty

#59 Rescued A Very Photogenic Kitten :) We Are Thinking Of Naming Her Willow

Image credits: jennafromtheblock22

#60 I Didn’t Realize I Was Rescuing A Gargoyle.

Image credits: EmmaMckamie

#61 This Poor Baby Was Left Abandoned In A Bush, But We Rescued Her And She Is Doing Amazing Now. She’s The Tiniest Kitten I’ve Ever Seen, Literally The Size Of An iPhone. I Already Love Her So Much.

Image credits: RyosOfficial

#62 My Little Void Cat Printed On 4 Different Settings Last Night. Didn’t Know We’d Be Rescuing 5 Lives When We Took Her In.

Image credits: jbarth09

#63 Meet Minka! Our 1 Year Old Rescue Celebrated Her First Full Week In Her Forever Home.

Image credits: snixia

#64 For 20 Years I’ve Wanted A Dog...the Fam Finally All Agreed. Meet Gus, A Rescue Found In A Ditch In Arkansas, Now Best Boy In The World With A Loving Family!

Image credits: bigmac1441

#65 Hello! Here’s A Picture Of Onyx, My 1.5 Year Old Holland Lop I Rescued :)

Image credits: musicalphysicsbunny

#66 My First “Rescue” ,please Welcome Beans!!

Image credits: -ChineseJesus-

#67 Newly Adopted Kitten Sleeping

Image credits: Estababy

#68 She Knows She’s Being Adopted!

Image credits: redditCT

#69 Two Weeks Ago I Finally Got An Appointment At My Local Shelter. I Went With The Full Intention Of Adopting A Kitten, But The First Cat I Saw Was This Beautiful Girl. Her Name Is Peach, She’s Three And A Half Years Old And She’s Perfect.

Image credits: megm8

#70 Three Days After Adopting Ziggy, He's Settling In Just Fine.

Image credits: soup-thief

#71 So Glad I Adopted Him, My Life Is A Lot Less Lonely

Image credits: benthostheory

#72 Say Hello To Captain Jack Sparrow, The One-Eyes Rescue Kitty!

Image credits: the_jenerator

#73 I Wanted To Start Fresh With A Kitten But Couldn’t Stand The Idea Of Two Older Sisters Ever Getting Separated. Welcome Home Girls!

Image credits: reddit.com

#74 Went To The Store To Get Dog Food And They Were Hosting Some Cats For Adoption And Long Story Short, Meet Laszlo!

Image credits: TheTangeMan

#75 Adopted A Kitten Today. Here Is Him Warming Up To Me Over The Span Of An Hour.

Image credits: reddit.com

#76 Everyone Says Hello To Cloud, My Adopted Cat. It's His Second Day With Me. I Love His Eyes And He Loves To Hug Me

Image credits: VisIsh

#77 Adopted A Retired Alaskan Sled Dog. They Said She Was Ready For The Couch Life, They Weren't Kidding

Image credits: fartfartfartnoise

#78 When We Went To Pay For Cooper’s Adoption Fee, The Humane Society Surprised Us With The News That The Person That Surrendered Him As A Puppy With His Siblings Paid For All Of Their Adoption Fees So They Wouldn’t Be Put Down And Someone Could Adopt Him. ❤️

Image credits: Mercury_76

#79 Freshly Adopted And Already Knows When I Have To Use My PC.

Image credits: Fascist_Viking

#80 Finally Adopted A Puppy After Waiting My Entire Adult Life... The Kids Are Even Happier Than I Am

Image credits: reddit.com

#81 Recently Adopted A Dog From The Shelter. He's Almost 16, Requires A Lot Of Medication And Is Deaf. But Loves To Cuddle From Day 1, Enjoy Your Retirement Donni :)

Image credits: Gammony

#82 Rescued This Old Man As A Stray From The Humane Society. Here’s Peewee’s First Trip To Moab!

Image credits: mcockrell31

#83 We Rescued This Gorgeous Hippo A Week Before Lockdown Started And He's Really Helped Get Through The Cabin Fever. This Is Barkley!

Image credits: A_Gibbed_Carmine

#84 Our Rescue Baby Waffles

Image credits: SandyNomad

#85 Rescued This Sweet Bb Friday Night!!

Image credits: patagucci7

#86 The Small, Screaming Rainbow Face Of Rescue Boy, Flint.

Image credits: NaughtyGrimles

#87 My Rescue Pup Getting Her First Ice Cream♥️

Image credits: MissRose617

#88 Lily The Rescue. She’s A Little Broken But A Good Girl.

Image credits: eatyourcabbage

#89 We Rescued A Kitty (The Middle Guy) - This Is Day 2 Of Introducing Him To My Other Cats. He Fits Right In!

Image credits: Liamsmommy21

#90 Taj Is A 2yo Rescue Who Thinks I Hung The Moon And Is The Sweetest Of Good Girls. Last Night I Had A Creeper And She Was My Defender. My Family And Other Pets Are Safe Because Of Her. She Always Looks At Me Like She Loves Me So Much, If The Camera Were Reversed, You'd See I Love Her Even More.

Image credits: Random_Redditor_KY

#91 A Precious Piglet From Better Piggies Rescue!

Image credits: zoomforhope

#92 Just Adopted This Little Boy. They Warned Me That He Was Aggressive, Unaffectionate, And May Not Want To Be Near Me. This Is Him The First Night, Cuddled Up In Bed With Me, Smirking

Image credits: PurpleParrotGang

#93 Adopted This Dude Yesterday, Named Him Kittle.

Image credits: sf49ers65

#94 As A Person With Severe Anxiety I Adopted This Cat With Trust Issues And Anxiety. Meet Desert!

Image credits: bamblali

#95 One Year Ago We Wanted To Adopt 1 Cat. We Ended Up Adopting 3 Siblings

Image credits: Okami_Amatiramisu

#96 This Stray Kitty Showed Up At My Door Step Last Night. I Decided To Adopt Him After Finding Out His Owner Abandoned Him. He Made Himself At Home :) Any Name Suggestions?

Image credits: Liamsmommy21

#97 We Just Adopted This 15 Year Old Kitty! Welcome To The Family Mr. Winchester!

Image credits: g33kn1k

#98 Adopted A ~13wk Old Fully Feral Kitten 48 Hours Ago. I Think We’re Doing Alright

Image credits: champagnedinner

#99 Was Going Through And Clearing Out Pictures And Found This One Of When We First Adopted Celeste And Her Cat Condo Hadn’t Come In Yet. Those Lil’ Legs. ?

Image credits: theescrybaby

#100 It’s Been A Week Since We Picked These Two Up In The Middle Of A Country Road At Night. Thanks To Help And Suggestions From Many Of You, They Have Gone From Hissing And Biting To Purring And Loving In A Weeks Time.

Image credits: mikehoncho648

#101 Rescued Xander 3 Days Ago, From Hunger And Trying To Get Underneath Cars. I Think This Is Good? (First Time Kitty Owner)

Image credits: n1i9c9k5

#102 Rescued My Little End Of The World Buddy The Other Day, Meet Aurora

Image credits: rbeks

#103 No One Wanted To Adopt This Guy Because He's Got A Bad Eye. Good! He's Mine Now.

Image credits: reddit.com

#104 Went To Visit A Friend Who Works At A Shelter A Few Hours Away. These 2 Wouldn't Leave Me Alone! So They Stole My Money, Forced Me To Adopt Them, Hopped In My Car And Decided To Live With Me. Meet Jazz (Left) And Jinx (Right)!

Image credits: reddit.com

#105 Just Adopted Muffin, A 20 Pound Chonker. He Is Super Cuddly And Likes To Headbutt To Show Affection. Think He's Knocked Some Of My Teeth Loose, But That's Okay.

Image credits: reddit.com

#106 I Adopted A 17 Year Old Today

Image credits: reddit.com

#107 No One Wanted This Guy Because He Was Black ? So We Adopted Him. The Best Decision We Ever Made. Such A Cool Fella. Say Hi To Bruce ?

Image credits: reddit.com

#108 19 Year Old Rescue

Image credits: reddit.com

#109 No One Wanted To Adopt Her Because She Was Sick But Now My Baby Is Healthy And So Spoiled And Loved !

Image credits: reddit.com

#110 7hr Drive Home. I Think He Likes Being Adopted :) .... Only Place He Would Sit And Not Cry

Image credits: reddit.com

#111 Most Of My Family Is Allergic, So We Could Never Have A Dog Growing Up. I'm 33 And Just Adopted For The First Time. Reddit, Meet Ava.

Image credits: Rysimar

#112 We Adopted This Guy A Couple Of Weeks Ago. I Think He's Finally Settling In :)

Image credits: reddit.com

#113 Adopted A Dog Today. Say Hi To Luna

Image credits: SeaSquirrel

#114 I Adopted This Kitten Today! Everyone, Meet Basil!

Image credits: LavastormSW

#115 I Adopted Him Two Hours Ago And He Was Purring Before He Got Out Of The Carrier.

Image credits: vssecret

#116 Adopted The Sweetest Boy Yesterday, Hasn't Even Grown Into His Bowtie Yet :)

Image credits: The_Clumsiest_Ninja

#117 Welcome Home, Odin. Adopted A Romanian Street Pupper And Brought Him To Berlin.

Image credits: elenteenish

#118 We Adopted Her A Month Ago... She Was Scared Of Everything Then, Including The iPhone Camera Noise, And Now She’s Posing For Pictures. I Am So, So Proud.

Image credits: stanley_themanley

#119 The First Time We’ve Seen Our Pup Smile Since We Adopted Her! She’s Coming Out Of Her Shell More And More Each Day.

Image credits: drex2018

#120 Meet Bodie. I Adopted Him Last Month. He’s Not A Girl And It Wasn’t His Birthday (Was A Friends) But He Wanted To Wear The Hat. Also He Sleeps Weird Sometimes

Image credits: dizubb

#121 Freshly Adopted Boy

Image credits: tearsofabutterfly

#122 4 Years After My First Cat Ever Passed Away, Finally Felt Ready To Adopt Again. Please Meet Juniper And Salmon.

Image credits: ginuwinesmycousin

#123 Adopted This Little Cutie Today! Meet Emma

Image credits: hannehustadkroken

#124 The Newest Adoption To Our Family - This Is Tonka

Image credits: theslinkyvagabond

#125 My GF And I Have Been Wanting A Cat For A Year Now And Decided We'd Name It Pierogi. Well As If By Fate After We Finally Decided It Was Time To Get A Kitten One At The Shelter Who Went Up For Adoption Was Named Pierogi!

Image credits: Arr0gate

#126 Told Her She's Adopted...

Image credits: PointyWolf

#127 First Photo Of The Day I Adopted Her And The Sun Never Set In My Life. Tbt

Image credits: yoda_the_catto

#128 This Is My New Cat Luna. My Other Cat Previously Died Unfortunately, But I Was Able To Rescue This Little Girl And Give Her Lots Of Cuddles♥️

Image credits: LACHBOT_23

#129 My New Kitten That I Rescued After It Was Dropped Off At The Bottom Of My Driveway

Image credits: jedidiah6

#130 My Boys The Day I Rescued Them At Work

Image credits: ThunderMerweLiz

#131 Baby Kitty We Are About To Adopt!

Image credits: reddit.com

#132 I Adopted This Not-So-Little Girl Earlier This Month At 13 Lbs. Her And I Are On This Weight Loss Journey Together!

Image credits: reddit.com

#133 From A Scared Stray Cat With 3 Newborn Kittens (Plus 4 Adopted Ones) To This Confident Chonker Enjoying Her New Forever Home.

Image credits: reddit.com

#134 I Just Adopted This Kitten And Thought He Looked Just Like Adso From The Last Season. I Wasn't A Fan Of That Name, But To Honor Outlander I'm Calling Him Willie!

Image credits: reddit.com

#135 That’s Moon! His Mother Gave Birth To Him And His Sister On My Porch And Rejected Them (She Had A Bad Toothache) I Happily Adopted All Of Them And That’s Him Two Months Later, Officially Not A Bottle Baby Anymore ?

Image credits: reddit.com

#136 Just Adopted My First Ever Pet! Meet Dmitri!

Image credits: reddit.com

#137 We Adopted Our Pretty Boy Felix Yesterday.

Image credits: gerbyelle

#138 My Boyfriend Has Officially Asked Me To Stop Talking About The Cat We Adopted 3 Weeks Ago But I Can't Help It Just Look At Her ?

Image credits: MsNinjaCasserole

#139 Kitten We Adopted Today From A Farm

Image credits: Foufette

#140 He Was Timid At First, But Now He's Exploring Our House Like It's Nobody's Business! Meet Our First-Ever Adopted Kitty, 7-Week Old Timber!

Image credits: jbird221

#141 I Was Never A Fan Of Cats, We Rescued Her 2 Months Ago And It’s The Best Decisions We’ve Ever Made, Meet Ashe

Image credits: Franckgonzalz

#142 Meet My Little Rescue, Oliver, At 8 Weeks Old.

Image credits: reddit.com



from Bored Panda https://ift.tt/2BeQkOT

No comments:

Post a Comment

IOC designs Solari workstation in collaboration with Gensler

Dezeen Showroom: trestle legs and a customisable, J-shaped privacy screen distinguish the Solari desk system, developed by Italian office...