Monday, July 20, 2020

Here Are My 16 Comics About Animal Parents Living In The Modern World (New Pics)

Hi, I’m Brian! I created Zoodraws – a comic that’s about my love for wildlife, misadventures in parenting, and grand adventures with all things geeky. Hopefully, you can relate to at least one of these.

A lot has changed since I first posted here two months ago. After some outstanding efforts from my home state, New York has almost entirely reopened, and so my daily routine has slowly returned to normal. But while Zoodraw's following on social media has steadily grown each day, I'm still looking for a way where I could turn this into a full time, or even a part-time job. Ideally, I'd love to someday see a collection of my animal facts comics made into a book.

Until then I try to devote as much free time as possible to this comic because I think it has a future. And I love doing it. Check out my previous post here. Thanks! And stay safe.

More info: zoodrawscomic.com | Instagram | Facebook | patreon.com

#1 It's A Real Who-Dunnit?!

#2 The Mighty Opossum

#3 Why? Why? Why?

#4 That Sweet Cat Life

#5 Picky Kitty

#6 I Hate Dandelions

#7 Name Change

#8 Ultimate Mama Warrior!

#9 Samwise

#10 Fantastic Patrick!

#11 Home School - Quarantine

#12 New Wardrobe!

#13 Blue Whale Blues

#14 "Dad" Not "Daddy"

#15 "Mom" Not "Mommy"

#16 So, So Deep



from Bored Panda https://ift.tt/3fHL1Gw

No comments:

Post a Comment

IOC designs Solari workstation in collaboration with Gensler

Dezeen Showroom: trestle legs and a customisable, J-shaped privacy screen distinguish the Solari desk system, developed by Italian office...