Wednesday, August 26, 2020

188 Wholesome Pics Of Senior Good Boys (New Pics)

A graying muzzle shows your goodest gal or bestest boi is not getting any younger. And even if it feels like you only met yesterday, time flies and there’s nothing we can do about it. Our best furry friends officially turn senior at around the age of 10, but the joy you share together never, ever gets old.

Bored Panda compiled this list full of the most adorable graying woofers who surely deserve to enjoy their carefree retirement.

From the oldest living golden retriever celebrating his 20th birthday to an 18-year-old cutie pie still sleeping with his toy as if he was a lil pup, these moments prove if there’s anything that stays young forever, it must be the heart of a dog. After you're done, gift yourself an extra batch of cuteness overload with wholesome senior dog pics right here.

#1 Meet August, Officially The Oldest Living Golden Retriever! She Turned 20 Years Old

Image credits: Imzadi90

#2 Almost 18 Years Old And Still Sleeping With The Toy Frog She's Had For 14 Years

Image credits: COMB__THE__DESERT

#3 I Heard You Guys Might Like Muddy, He Just Turned 14 Yesterday

Image credits: moodyfoodie99

#4 Just Cause Benji’s An Old Boy Doesn’t Mean He’s Not A Cute Boy

Image credits: mayaxs

#5 My 14-Year-Old Golden Retriever, Still Wanting To Play Like A Puppy

Image credits: IsaBA20

#6 My 19 And A Half-Year-Old Dog Is Starting To Slow Down, We Appreciate That We’ve Had Her This Long

Image credits: Lejayeff

#7 She Thinks It’s Her Job To Pull Rocks Out Of The Lake. The Big One Is 14lbs. She’s 12 Years Old

Image credits: Macaroniindisguise

#8 I'm Elton And Today Is My 19th Birthday

Image credits: suppennudelchen

#9 Cody Is The Bestest Old Boy

Image credits: mayaxs

#10 Meet My 18-Year-Old Siberian Husky “Damon”

Image credits: Puddingpapst

#11 Stout Is 16 And Wants Your Scritches

Image credits: astralairplane

#12 Celebrating Molly’s 16th Birthday With A Walk To The Pier

Image credits: yachtclubkid

#13 This Is My Old Boi Link - Or Linkers - Or Lonk If I Accidentally Hit The Wrong Key. He’s 10 And Still Very Much A Puppy. Loves Smoochin’

Image credits: linkersthedog

#14 Good Boy Can’t Chase The Sprinklers In His Old Age, So Now Sits And Waits For It To Come To Him

Image credits: FeistyAle

#15 My 16-Year-Old Pug's First Time Visiting The Beach. He Was Born Deaf And Partially Blind From Age

Image credits: trentharp18

#16 Wynton (13-Years-Old) Braving The Cold With My Grandpa

Image credits: zoom1208

#17 Diesel (9) Is Turning 10 This Month, And He's Melting From All The Excitement

Image credits: hillsa14

#18 Our 14-Year-Old Girl, Still Smiling

Image credits: StamperFurbottom

#19 Senior Dogs Deserve Extra Pampering

Image credits: averybadmix

#20 My 13 Yr Old Shar-Pei Before And After I Tell Him He's A Good Boy

Image credits: The_Anticarnist

#21 He's Old, He's Blind, And He's Very Smelly. But He Is By Far The Bestest Boy I've Ever Known. Meet Brewer

Image credits: tmc_2011

#22 The Arizona Humane Society Uses Boots, A Senior Dog, To Acclimate Kittens To Dogs

Image credits: totallynotabear

#23 Old Girl Audrey Is 10 Today

Image credits: manda326

#24 We Adopted A Senior Saint Named Mikey Yesterday And I Think It’s Safe To Say His First Trip To Grandma’s Went Well

Image credits: chewbezza

#25 Met This 19-Year-Old Senior The Other Day

Image credits: grrbina

#26 Shadow (14-Years-Old) Is My Handsome Old Man. He Used To Be Completely Black With A Little Bit Of White

Image credits: Mor_tish_a

#27 Old Man Max Just Celebrated His 19th Birthday

Image credits: Happyfeet65

#28 This Is My Rock Through My Teenage Years. He’s About 12 Years Old Now And Still Full Of Energy And Love

Image credits: friedfckinchicken

#29 My 16 Year Old Boy Woke Up In A Rainbow

Image credits: digitallandfill

#30 Meet Breezie Chilling In His Favorite Spot! We Got This Cutie At 12 And He Just Turned 15

Image credits: _karmachameleon_

#31 17-Year-Old Dogs First Time At The Beach

Image credits: FionaCoughlin

#32 My Old Boy Jack At 17 Years Old And Still Going Strong. Blessed

Image credits: nadrojarthur

#33 My Millie Girl Is A Beautiful 16-Years-Old. We Adopted Her When She Was 12. She Is Completely Deaf, But That Doesn't Stop Her From Anything. 100% Good Girl

Image credits: Cosplaybaby29

#34 This Is Scarlett, Who Just Turned 17

Image credits: HonkChi

#35 This Is Kensey, My 12-Year-Old Girl. Her Face Used To Be All Brown Except For The Stripe. Lots Of Old-Dog Health Issues, But She Doesn't Notice Any Of Them. Still As Bossy As Ever

Image credits: Libertyfive3k

#36 My Old Boy, Still Around After 25 Years

Image credits: wolf_mans84

#37 My 15 Year Old Woofer Is The Happiest Boy Alive! He’s One Of A Kind

Image credits: lauragasms

#38 Old Man Bruno, 12 Ish, Doin A Glamour Shot

Image credits: ToDoTheHump

#39 Meet Shadow, My Old Man. He Turned 17 Yesterday

Image credits: TheSheWolf222

#40 This Is Sadie. She's 17

Image credits: Choose_2b_Happy

#41 My Goodest Boy Argo. He Is A 15,5-Years-Old, He Had Brain Stroke, But He Is Fighter So He Recovered. Love Him So Much

Image credits: Alcatrraz

#42 My Old Lady Pixie Will Be 16 This Year

Image credits: DontPrayForMe

#43 My Old Girl Turned 13 Today

Image credits: CracklyCactus

#44 Old Man Aegir Turns 15 Next Month. He Converted Back To Puppy Mode In This Mornings Snow

Image credits: diverpat

#45 My 16-Year-Old Dog Roxie. She Has No Plan To Leave This Earth Any Time Soon

Image credits: h_annahrussell

#46 Our 11-Month-Old And 8-Year-Old

Image credits: bellavanlan

#47 So, This Is Athena, She Is A 9-Year-Old Labrador. As You Can See She's A Chunker But She Gets Jealous When She Sees Our Smaller Dogs On Our Laps And Throws A Fit

So, of course, I have succumb to her commands.

Image credits: Martinstanley12

#48 My Old Lady Got A Flower Crown For Her 14th Birthday

Image credits: hotgrandma

#49 My 15-Year-Old Chihuahua Has Very Sensitive Eyes Due To Iris Atrophy. Here She Is In Her "Doggles"

Image credits: Amazonian_Broad

#50 My 10-Year-Old Dog Likes To Sleep On My Legs. I Made Her This Out Of Some Of My Old Jeans For Her To Sleep On While I’m At Work

Image credits: DMLorance

#51 Here Is A Picture Of My Dogs, They Are Siblings And They Are 11 Years Old Today

Image credits: the_usless_wale

#52 My Best 14-Year-Old Man Chance Stole The Show At My Wedding Last Year

Image credits: ag5

#53 Today Is My Dog, Tax's 22nd Birthday. Still Truckin' Along

Image credits: theluciferprinciple

#54 This Is Marley, She Is 15 Years Old And Damn Near Blind. But She Is Such A Good Girl, Shes Still Playful And Tip Taps At Your Feet When Shes Excited (Which Is Often)

Image credits: jrauli

#55 My Dog Is 16, So I Figured It’s Time For Some Driving Lessons

Image credits: LamboSamba

#56 My Beloved Pitbull Kinder Who Has Been Sleeping With Me For 9 Years!

Image credits: hidreleyPanda

#57 Today Is Extra Special Because This Old Man Turns 16 Today! Happy Birthday Baxter Bear

Image credits: B00KW0RM214

#58 When I Adopted 14-Year-Old Francis Last Year I Was Told We Would Only Have 4-6 Weeks Together Because Of His Arthritis And Poor Mobility. Well, We Celebrated Our One Year Anniversary Today

Love this old boy to pieces.

Image credits: zenmin75

#59 My Old Girl Is Still Up And Running At 15 Years Old. I Give Her The Biggest Hugs And Tell Her She's Loved Every Single Day

Image credits: cute-monkey

#60 This Guy Is Almost 10 Years Old. His Back Legs Are Going, His Beard Is Grey And His Walks Are At Least 70% Slower Than They Once Were

But minutes after this photo he rolled in fox poop. Some things never change. 10/10 still the best boy.

Image credits: Art3mis1

#61 My 15 Years Old Girl Wanted To Go To The Park Today, She's A Bit Too Old So I Carried Her Down There, This Is How She Sat Enjoying The Sunshine

Image credits: pswfreathy

#62 My 14-Year-Old Doggo. He Was Extra Handsome Today

Image credits: greatdaneer

#63 Oi, Boop My 13-Year-Old Dog On The Nose

Image credits: Donaldduckisnotaduck

#64 I Was Playing My Ukulele While My Dog Was Trying To Sleep. 14-Year-Old Mrpuckett Was Not Amused

Image credits: MrPuckett

#65 11-Year-Old Senior Lady Looking Fabulous

Image credits: paltaconajo

#66 My 15-Year-Old Senior Lab Has Taken Upon Teaching Our New 8 Week Old Pup The Art Of Life And Their Relationship Is The Cutest

Image credits: cute-monkey

#67 My Sweet Senior, We Adopted Him 9 Years Ago

Image credits: SerenityUnit

#68 Spending My 21st Birthday In Quarantine With My Two Best Old Boys

Image credits: Huttsei

#69 My Old Man Thomas, Age 13, Is Always By My Side No Matter What

Image credits: AffectionateName

#70 My Wife And I Adopted 2 Senior Dogs. Meet Oscar And Maggie

Image credits: sjcook1

#71 Today Is My Olive's Sweet 16. Help Me Wish A Very Happy Birthday To This Stoic Little Tube Of Love ❤️

Image credits: awkwardyoganinja

#72 This Is Lily! And I Wanted To Share That She's Doing Pretty Darn Good For 13-Year-Old

Image credits: raynaud05

#73 This Is Red, Red Is About 15-Years-Old And Is A Pitbull Mix Say Hi

Image credits: thatonegamerplayFH4

#74 My 14-Year-Old Baby Aussie

Image credits: stew_hannah

#75 My 12-Year-Old Kira Still Loves Hiking

Image credits: uahshit

#76 Old Boy Does A Sit

Image credits: Soulreaper1721

#77 Just A Handsome Old Boy

Image credits: areichart

#78 My Old Boy Playing With His Stick

Image credits: fostde18

#79 My Good Old Boy Just Crossed 11 Years

Image credits: mighty_conrad

#80 My Majestic Boy Turns 8 Years Old Tomorrow. Ageing Like A Fine Wine, Unfortunately The Same Can’t Be Said For His Owner

Image credits: BamYDK

#81 My Dad Recently Adopted A Senior Dog While His Wife Was Looking At Puppies. Meet Rock

"I just couldn't stand to imagine him alone at that age," he said.

Image credits: 420wasabisnappin

#82 My 13-Year-Old Man Looking Majestic At The Dog Park

Image credits: jimbomielo

#83 My Golden Girl, Lola, Just Had Her Sweet 16

Image credits: LouvreReed

#84 This Is My Very Good Boy Rudy He Just Turned 8 Yrs Old

Image credits: allykat666

#85 My 14 Year Old Boy’s Face After He Discovered A Nest Of Baby Rabbits (We Put Up Some Fencing To Help Keep Them Safe)

Image credits: banannafreckle

#86 This Is Ellwood. He’s 8 Years Old, He Survived A Snake Bite To The Neck, And A Tree Fell On His Head, But He’s Still A Good Boy

Image credits: ChuckLadel

#87 She Can’t Go For Walks Anymore, But 13-Year-Old Moon Is A Great Supervisor When I Water Our Garden

Image credits: geekdetails

#88 13 Year Old Good Boy. His Name Is Jake But I Call Him Jelly Bean When He Curls Up Like This

Image credits: Mildlyproductive

#89 Just A Couple Of Good Old Boys

Image credits: Redddoggg

#90 Good Boy In The Garden. He's 13 Years Old

Image credits: fire_carpenter

#91 Just Got A Call From Our Vet Following Up On Some Blood Work And Other Tests For 16-Year-Old Good Boy, Teddy. Other Than His Arthritis, He's In Perfect Health. He'll Probably Outlive Us All

Image credits: Leahjm

#92 Look At This Good Old Boy, Enjoying The Sunshine

Image credits: R3d_Pepper

#93 My 13-Year-Old Buddy

Image credits: Litguy23

#94 Today My Wife And I Adopted A Senior Puppy! Everybody, Meet Waffles

Image credits: DrBeats777

#95 15 Years Of Being A Good Boy! Benji Has Been Around Since I Was 11 Years Old - Very Much Loved Pupper

Image credits: paintedwitch

#96 Our Big Old Man Doug Turned 14 On Sunday So Obviously I Baked Him A Cake And Booked Him A Photoshoot

Image credits: debsssssy

#97 The Shelter Called Spaghetti A Senior Dog, But I Think His Eyes Still Say Puppy

Image credits: fishsticksmcgee

#98 Smile Girl And Old Boy Hecking Excited For A New Day And Hopes You Have A Good One, Too

Image credits: NSFWRedPanda

#99 This Good Old Boy Kept Staring At Me In Traffic

Image credits: pdgower

#100 Old Boy Of 14 Years Old

Image credits: ekatstonk

#101 Birthday Boy Out For A City Adventure. Jimmy Is 8 Years Old Now

Image credits: frengs

#102 15 Years Old And Still Kickin' It

Image credits: dogloverfromspace

#103 My Boy Still Retrieving At 12 Years Old

Image credits: dwm91

#104 This Is How Old Man Yogi (13) Always Looks At Me

Image credits: TheCircleWithCorners

#105 My Parents Are Isolating With My Old Boy While I Am Working An Essential Role. Miss Him So Much

Image credits: Demius93

#106 My Cousin's Dog Spanky Is 18 Years Old. He Definitely Is Struggling But Still Loves Some Good Ear Scratches

Image credits: Palomastarr

#107 Old Boy Does A Blep

Old boy is 14 and very slow, but very happy

Image credits: GoldenSheep95

#108 12-Year-Old Ruby And Her Gray Face

Image credits: reddit.com

#109 Old Good Boy, His Name Is Bear

Image credits: sryidontspeakitalian

#110 This Old Boye Is 14, But He Doesn’t Know It Yet

Image credits: itsavava

#111 Old But Still A Good Boy

Image credits: kittytruck

#112 Buddy Boy, The 15 Year Old Cattle Dog. Lumpy And Slow But Still Rules The Back Seat Of The Truck

Image credits: punchy-peaches

#113 My Beautiful 14-Year-Old Senior Citizen Lucy. She Has Been With Me Through All UPS And Downs Since I Immigrated To The US. I Owe So Much To This Girl

Image credits: tornado_415

#114 My Old Wooly Husky Boy, Odin

Image credits: AmberStardustPhoenix

#115 My Good Old Boy (Now 13)

Image credits: -atombomb

#116 This Is My Aunt's 15-Year-Old Pitbull His Name Is Snoop And He Is 105 Years Old In Dog Years

Image credits: mitcheca

#117 Indigo (17) Is Almost Deaf Now, So The Fourth Doesn't Bother Her Much

Image credits: DonSolo96

#118 My Old Boy Still Uses The "Puppy Eyes" Move

Image credits: Toastcoin

#119 My Boy Is 10 Years Old Today! Say Hello To Robbie

Image credits: Ste3501

#120 My 15-Year-Old Blind Dog Happy While Taking A Bath

Image credits: HELLBENT42

#121 Our 13 Year Old Boy Has Hip Dysplasia But Is Still Enjoying Life. Just Took One Of My Favourite Pics Of Him Today

Image credits: Noah0302kek

#122 Old Boy Does A Smile For The First Nice Day Outside

Image credits: notafanactually

#123 Every Time He Gets A Haircut People Ask “How Old Is Your Puppy?” He’s 14 And Adorable

Image credits: acatt23

#124 Riley: 14.67 Years, Defying The Odds Of A Brain Tumor, And Still Making Sure I'm Focused While WFH. The Best Lady In Town

Image credits: ksettle

#125 My Beautiful 16-Year-Old Boy, Snoopy, Waiting Patiently To Play Fetch. He’s Still Got A Lot Of Life For An Old Man

Image credits: doesntlikeusernames

#126 At His Age, Or,14, Can’t Chew Very Well, But He Still Likes His Snacks

Image credits: orandeddie

#127 This Is Buddy. He’s Almost 15 And Has Decided He’s Been Around Long Enough To Make His Own Rules. Still A Big Sweetheart Though

Image credits: capnbarbossa87

#128 Cheech Is The Cutest Old Woman I Know, Like A Little Raccoon. She’s Gonna Be 14 This Year, And She’s My Oldest Furry Friend

Image credits: smellther0ses

#129 Old Man Ted (15) Got New Jammies And Made My Sister Cry From His Cuteness

Image credits: TheZebraCorn

#130 19-Year-Old Rocky

Image credits: mookashon

#131 This Is Jack. He’s At Least 15-Years-Old Because That’s How Long We’ve Had Him

Image credits: AptQ258

#132 My Old Lady Sunny (14-15) Went To A Groomer For The First Time And Loved It. Everyone Said She Was So Sweet

Image credits: leaf17

#133 My 11-Year-Old Dog Is So Majestic

Image credits: _Horse_Renoir

#134 One Of My Dear Friends Adopted Gramps, My 14-Year-Old, Blind Foster Dog Today. I Didn't Know You Could Happy/Ugly Cry At The Same Time Until Today. So Happy For Them Both

Image credits: zenmin75

#135 The Dogtor Called Today And Said Old Lady Sachie (13.5-Years -Old) Does Not Have Cancer

Image credits: iggymama

#136 The Best Photo I Have Of My Twelve-Year-Old Dog, Brus

Image credits: chiriah

#137 My Mum And I Recently Went To A Restaurant And Because We Were The Only Ones There, The Owner's Dog Decided To Say Hello

This is Grandpa the 13-year-old golden retriever. His name used to be Sam, but now that he's old, Grandpa is his nickname.

Image credits: I_want_pie_

#138 Just Wanted To Share My Beautiful Dog. He Doesn't Have A Sad Story Like The Rest Here. He Is 10 Years Old And In Perfect Shape

Image credits: _Drion_

#139 Old Man Dexter (11) Keeps Getting More Handsome With Age

Image credits: AnneeDroid

#140 Senior Shelter Resident Minny Just Wants Love From Anybody

Image credits: RyeRyeRyker

#141 She’s Old, She’s A Little Fat, She Snores And She Farts, But She’s A Good Dog

Image credits: Rep-TX420

#142 My 16-Year-Old Beagle Porthos. The Vet Just Told Us He Was One Of The Healthiest Dogs She Had Ever Seen At That Age

Image credits: Gravitar7

#143 Almost 10 Years Old And Still Has Those Puppy Dog Eyes

Image credits: amypoehlerbear10

#144 This Seal Dog's Name Is Murphy. She Is 16 Years Old But Still Loves Snowy Walks

Image credits: karagonite

#145 Chula Turned 14 This Week. Cake To Celebrate

Image credits: galupa

#146 This Is My Sweet Little Old Lady

She has some pretty bad joint pain and takes pain meds daily. We found that letting her soak in warm water helps her a ton.

Image credits: Mrorange002

#147 Say Hi To Woodruff Wood B. Woofington - Woody For Short. We Adopted Him Last Year Thinking He Was 10 Years Old But His Vet Says He's More Likely To Be About 16. He Just Goes About Doing His Woody Business (Mainly Sniffing, Eating And Sleeping) And We Love Him So Much

Image credits: KYGC2160

#148 Sweet Old Man Is 16

Image credits: MrsB217

#149 It's Max's 15th Birthday Today

Image credits: Dakka_DakkaDakka

#150 He May Be An Old Man, But He’s My Old Man

Image credits: TheWildestHeart

#151 This Is My Dog Jade. She’s 17 Years Old In Human Years, And About 119 In Dog Years

Her daily schedule involves mostly naps and looking around wondering what we are doing. She’s mostly deaf and can only hear very loud noises. Everyone say hi to jade! 

Image credits: SomeRedShell

#152 My Girl Is 11-Years-Old But Will Always Be My Puppy

Image credits: Obese_Raccoon18

#153 He Just Turned 14 Years Old. Still Gets Mistaken For A Puppy

Image credits: gixG

#154 I Also Like French Toast Mom - Share? 12.5 Year Old Mysti

Image credits: NixyPixie

#155 This Is Gracie The Long-Haired Dachshund, Age 18 And Still Walking Around Happy

Image credits: 80H-d

#156 My Trusty Coworker. Turns 14 This Summer. Getting Near The End Of The Road So Really Nice To Be Home With Her All The Time

She gets all cuddly when she gets her CBD. Still has her 2-year-old puppy face eyes.

Image credits: notgreatnotbadsoso

#157 My Beautiful Good Boi Charlie Is Ten Years Old, Struggles With Arthritis And Doesn’t Get Around Like The Puppy He Used To Be, But He’s Still The Most Handsome Boy I Know

Image credits: kate9871

#158 This Is Marley. She Is 15 Years Old, Loves Food And Loves To Cuddle. She Is The Biggest Puppy At Heart

Image credits: jrauli

#159 Our Butterflies Hatched On Our 14-Year-Old Puppy's Birthday

Image credits: dailydealsreddit

#160 An Age-Appropriate Halloween Costume For Our 17-Year-Old Puppy Boy, Who Is 700 In Vampire Years

Image credits: ninjatastic

#161 Don't Let That Puppy Face Fool You, This Handsome Gentleman Is 11 Years Old In June

Image credits: VaultHunter666

#162 We Adopted A New Puppy Today. Our 13-Year-Old Aussie Has Feelings About It

Image credits: sarahsuebob

#163 Charlie (10 Years Old) Getting More Grey Around His Mouth And A Little Bit Of Arthritis. He Will Always Be My Puppy Doggo

Image credits: felixhorse

#164 Everyone Meet Tripp! He Is 18 Years Old With A Clean Bill Of Health. His Favorite Hobbies Are Getting The Zoomies And Avoiding Puppies. Don't Know What I Would Do Without Him

Image credits: JCantrelly

#165 I Was Told About This Awesome Subreddit And Want To Show You My Handsome 12 Year Old Boy Axel! (His ‘Pls Keep Petting Me Hooman’ Face)

Image credits: canakrainian

#166 Old Girl Luna (14/15-Ish) Hasn’t Shown Any Interest In Toys In The Past Few Years. But Yesterday, She Picked Up This Crayon And Carried It Around For A Few Minutes. It Melted My Heart

Image credits: mouthfullofsnakes

#167 Stubz’s (15) Christmas Card Photo Taken. Every Year We Think It Will Be His Last So I Am Always Sure The Get The Best Photos Of Him

Image credits: andreab426

#168 This My 14-Year-Old RSPCA Rescue Dog Harry, He Loves The Ocean

Image credits: WhatCatieDid

#169 Old Man Noodles (12) Walked Me Down The Aisle At My Wedding

Image credits: LimpMind

#170 My 11-Year-Old Puppy Has A Wash

Image credits: sunshineandhomicide

#171 Happy Birthday To My Boy Atlas. 9 Years Old. My Best Friend

Image credits: Theebeardedbard

#172 Tessa Is 20 Years Old And Still Snuggles With Her Stuffed Banana

Image credits: ISDesign

#173 Return Of Old Man Max, Still Thriving At 19

Image credits: Happyfeet65

#174 12 Years Old, Still Loves Hiking

Image credits: whatthevortez

#175 Caskie Nearly 13 Showing Off His Lovely Red Summer Coat. While I Drink Coffee

Image credits: frederickjim

#176 Our Boy Is Turning 18 Years Old Tomorrow

Image credits: vaidile

#177 Been Inspired To Post My Old Girl, Molly, Who's Still Chasing Cats And Birds At The Ripe Old Age Of 18

Image credits: ThePaganMin

#178 Old Man You-Who (15) Aka "Momma's Little Sweetie Pie" Looking Very Distinguished

Image credits: Badmaru

#179 Gibs Is 10, But He's Had His Old Man Personality Since He Was A Pup

Image credits: denim_vest

#180 12-Year-Old Lucky Giving His Best Smile

Image credits: Ireland2003

#181 A Cake And A Mini Quinceanera For Ms. Daisy. She Made It To 15 Years Old

Image credits: ItbrnswhenIpee

#182 This Is My Old Girl Gabby! She’s A Beautiful (Almost 13 Yr Old) Labrador Retriever And My Absolute Best Friend

Image credits: sidthekewlkid

#183 This Is Louie, Our Adopted 16-Year-Old Pupper. He Makes This Face When He Is About To Get Treats

Image credits: PoopyDiScoopDiddy

#184 This Is Kiya, She’s 15 Years Old And Still Loves To Blop

Image credits: Its_Swick

#185 My 12-Year-Old Yorkie Has Heart Failure But Still Wakes Up With This Derpy Smile On His Face Every Morning

Image credits: stufoonoob

#186 Everyone Say Hi To Lilly, My 8-Year-Old Beagle, Who Is Always Being A Derp

Image credits: thotfulnes

#187 12 Years Old And Still Derping

Image credits: seasaltbutterscotch

#188 My Old Man Kilo (10) That I Just Adopted. He May Move Slow But His Tail Never Stops Wagging!

Image credits: Autumn_in_NY



from Bored Panda https://ift.tt/34ImM8N

No comments:

Post a Comment

IOC designs Solari workstation in collaboration with Gensler

Dezeen Showroom: trestle legs and a customisable, J-shaped privacy screen distinguish the Solari desk system, developed by Italian office...