Wednesday, August 19, 2020

196 Funny And Wholesome Animal Photos To Make You Smile

What's funnier than a hedgehog enjoying a car ride? Or a bear climbing onto a bird feeder? A wild boar making a nudist bather chase it all around the beach by stealing their laptop, of course.

Animals never cease to find new ways to make us laugh. Luckily, we regularly capture them and share the footage on the Internet for everyone to see.

However, finding them online can be a hassle. So to save you some time, Bored Panda has put together a list of some of the funniest animal photos online, and they're all waiting for you below! Enjoy.

#1 Every Year This Mama Duck Brings Her Babies To My House And I Help Her Take Care Of Them. This Morning I Opened My Door To 13 New Peeping Fluff Balls

Image credits: ivereadthings

#2 The Reason Water Wasn’t Coming Out

Image credits: Lancastrian34

#3 Deal With The Devil

Image credits: jesseneon

#4 She's Wearing Her Crown

Image credits: Hi_spec_

#5 I Post This Old Christmas Photo Because I Just Noticed My Pocket Square Is My Sister’s Hamster

Image credits: _MTAnderson

#6 I Have No Shame

Image credits: doge_universe

#7 My Cousin's Hamster After Eating A Ton Of Popcorn

Image credits: Morty_Im_A_Pickle

#8 Cheeeese!

Image credits: OceanGoingSoul

#9 This Little Man Made Himself At Home While I Cleaned His Enclosure. He Didn't Want To Let Go When I Was Finished, I Guess He Enjoyed My Warmth

Image credits: Toyya

#10 Horse Lady

Image credits: veptavis

#11 That’s A Weird Looking Bird

Image credits: ratwhale86

#12 Nice Old Next Door Lady Left This Note At My Parents Front Door

Image credits: 668neighborOFTHEbeast

#13 Let’s Take A Moment To Appreciate This Lovely Cow

Image credits: ryetanphotos

#14 Quokkas Are The Face Of Happiness

Image credits: cruzysuzy

#15 Safety First

Image credits: rick_the_hedgehog

#16 A Nudist Bather Chased A Wild Boar Near A Berlin Lake After It Stole His Laptop

Image credits: Adele Landauer

#17 A Friend's Chicken Needs A Hairband For Its Chicken-Fro

Image credits: ybromero

#18 The Way My Chameleon Hides On My Military Backpack

Image credits: Realhumanbeing3

#19 Norwegian Police

#20 The Stingray Photobomb

Image credits: TastyTurtleDick

#21 It’s Gonna Be A Looong Car Ride

Image credits: hellofreemanfarm

#22 Little Helpers

First, we load the dishwasher, THEN we feed the cows. We do it this way every morning. Doing dishes has never appeared more riveting.

Image credits: hellofreemanfarm

#23 Being Fancy

Image credits: al_ab

#24 Here’s My Favorite Picture Of Me With A Snuggly Capybara

Image credits: Daneb92

#25 I'm Volunteering In A Bear Refuge In Croatia And I Thought Like Sharing This Photo Of A Chillaxing Lad With You Guys

Image credits: ZekouCafe

#26 Look, It’s Me

Image credits: Geir Arne Vian

#27 My Girlfriend And Similar Lookin' Horse

Image credits: LooongGoooneDaddy

#28 My Aunt Works For A Vet And This Guy Was Booked In For A Check-Up

Image credits: crankyT27

#29 Best Friends Forever

Image credits: crevicedwelling

#30 Auto Synchronization

Image credits: Celgazer

#31 A Beautiful Hummingbird's Nest With A Leaf Roof

Image credits: hijadelbosquepy

#32 A Very Polite Lioness. I Imagine Her Saying, "Why, Thank You For The Compliment!"

Image credits: odekakena_ko

#33 He Snack. And Get Fat. But Most Importantly. Don't Fit Down A Crack

Image credits: josh.behling.12

#34 Who Knows, Maybe She's Barn With It

#35 The Profile Pic

Image credits: reddit.com

#36 I Came Home Last Night To Find This Thief Just Standing There Menacingly

Image credits: JohanKaramazov

#37 The Pod Has Been Bringing Us Regular Gifts, Showing Us How Much They’re Missing The Public Interaction And Attention

Image credits: Barnaclescafedolphinfeeding

#38 Winter, When The Leaves Have Fallen And The Trees Are Bear

Image credits: nightforday

#39 The Look On That Seal's Face

Image credits: apextek

#40 This Little Dude And I Have Had Breakfast/Lunch Together Everyday For The Last 4 Weeks, Always Bring Him Something To Eat And He Just Sits Next To Me For My Entire Break At Work

Image credits: ricardocoatez

#41 No Talk With Me Im Angy

#42 Pool Party

Image credits: mrsdrpeepo

#43 When Life Gives You Lemons

Image credits: leftovercroc

#44 Dad Felt Bad Because It Was Forecasted To Storm. Guess We Will All Be Having Lunch Together Then

Image credits: AsianUrination

#45 Nice

Image credits: a6igai1

#46 Excuse Me, Mr. Hamster, What Are You Doing

Image credits: mx1hr

#47 I Feel Like This Qualifies

Image credits: Ihavealpacas

#48 Let Him Wander Around The House. Thought I Lost Him But He Was Next To The Potatoes

Image credits: MedicalChalupa

#49 "Excuse Me Can I Have Some Privacy?"

Image credits: DirtRoadQueen__

#50 Well, Nice And Tidy

Image credits: FuriousPiles

#51 Quarantine, Day 14. Me And My Boyfriend Spent The Whole Day Setting Up An Art Gallery For Our Gerbil

Image credits: mariannabe

#52 They Got Photobombed By Raccoons On Their Wedding Photo Shoot

Image credits: Kathryn White Photography

#53 A Pile Of Lemurs Keeping Warm

Image credits: lycheemochi

#54 Piper Is An Up-And-Coming Artist

Image credits: titotheraccoon

#55 Moose Taking An Afternoon Nap In My Dad's Garden

Image credits: DudeHeadAwesome

#56 Baby Giraffe Kissing Zookeeper

Image credits: CaldwellZoo

#57 Sitting At A Red Light When A Peregrine Falcon Landed On The Hood Of My Car

Image credits: Astrofluke

#58 Meanwhile In Japan

Image credits: DD1234567

#59 Hello, Goose Friend

Image credits: Padiddles

#60 Too Hot For The Fox In London Today

Image credits: sfindlay90

#61 Out Fishing, Nearly Stepped On Him

Image credits: Kellythegeek

#62 Wow. I Have Never Seen An Insurance Company Have A Person's Back More Than This

Image credits: dreamrndenial

#63 I Think I Accidentally Walked Into Some Kind Of Shrimp Ritual

Image credits: Dypsis_lutescens

#64 I Took My Puppy To Work Last Week - He Loved It

Image credits: apocalypse910

#65 This Is Gizmo. He Likes To Burrow And Make Homes Out Of My Wife’s Hair

Image credits: Dj_Refund

#66 Safety System For Goats

Image credits: spookperson

#67 So I Bought This Vase Specifically For Her Yesterday And She Approved

Image credits: derpinu-

#68 Wife Opened The Back Door, Immediately Gasped And Shut It. Little Guy Was Stashed There By Mommy For About 10hrs Before She Came Back And Got Him

Image credits: BigBiffTannen

#69 Two Bears In A Serious Meeting

Image credits: Zungate

#70 Best $2 I Ever Spent

Image credits: 2xxChromosome

#71 I Dunno Man. What If My Knees Aren't That Great

Image credits: CatPluff

#72 I Was Photobombed By An Iguana While In Puerto Rico

Image credits: roadlesstraveled11

#73 Do Not Disturb Jabba

Image credits: Bmchris44

#74 "Did You Bring The Snacks?"

Image credits: vicgriffin

#75 My Brother And I Have Pet Frogs And They Don't Mind If You Put Stuff On Them So We 3D Printed Little Hats

Image credits: Camfifty5

#76 Money Well Spent

Image credits: Unobama

#77 She Snuck Up On Me Wanting A Tomato. This Old Girl Has Been Coming To Our House For Years To Get A Snack. We Had About Giving Up On Her This Year

Image credits: Malley99

#78 My GF Is On Vacation And Sent Me This Picture. I Found It Hilarious And Thought I'd Share

Image credits: ehar101

#79 These Two "Students" Startled Me On Campus, But Then Adopted This Position To Let Me Know They Were Sorry

Image credits: C9_Sanguine

#80 A Friend Nursed An Injured Crow Back To Health After It Got Trapped In Her French Quarter Courtyard. These As Some Of The Things The Crow Has Been Bringing Her As Apparent Gifts

Image credits: Tweetystraw

#81 This Rabbit Eating Some Berries

Image credits: maxnicholsphoto

#82 Looks Like This Pigeon Has A Pretty Intense Phone Call

Image credits: LouiieV

#83 Patrick, Is That You?

Image credits: Babyshoujo

#84 My Sister Accidentally Caught This Pikes Peak Proposal On Camera

Image credits: xar42

#85 Just Found Out Some Horses Grow Moustaches And I'm Dying

Image credits: SteamySteakSalad

#86 Kiss Your Frog

Image credits: __avess

#87 I Put Tiny Furniture In My Tarantula's Enclosure

Image credits: strangeloop527

#88 A Very Inclusive Dog Training School

Image credits: l_am_puma

#89 Theodore The Hamster Climbing Up Stairs

Image credits: throwaway121270

#90 Happy Lizard

Image credits: The1Magus

#91 This Is Judy. It Comes To My Kitchen Window Every Day To Get Some Almonds. I Love It So Much. That Little Smile Makes Me Melt

Image credits: PrinceWilliam13

#92 This Monkey At The Top Of A Water Tank

Image credits: LightSaberBatman

#93 I Was Looking Through Pics I Took At The Zoo Today And Found This Dramatic Black Bear

Image credits: barkyclarky69

#94 Crow Hopped As I Took His Photo

Image credits: Jedi_JJ

#95 Went To Open The Hotel After 4 Months And The Monkeys Had Taken Over

Image credits: boxfullofirony

#96 The Real Purpose Of Coffee Cup Handles: Birb Warmer

Image credits: Purpzie

#97 One Month Ago My Sister Found A Tiny Egg And Gave It To Me. I Put It In A Jar Not Expecting Anything. But Today It Hatched! I'm A Father

Image credits: nubpwner920

#98 A White Deer Tries To Hide But Doesn't Realize He Lacks The Ability To Camouflage Like His Other Deer Friends

Image credits: ChaseDonovan

#99 It Was "Bring Your Kid To Work Day" Recently

Image credits: Mr_PoodlePants

#100 Polly Is A 6-Month-Old Goat With Separation Anxiety. She Is Only Calm When She's Wearing Her Duck Costume

Image credits: goatsofanarchy

#101 This Cow I Saw The Other Day Whilst I Was On A Run

Image credits: imcalledalex

#102 Big Derp. Huge

Image credits: tomotomotomomo

#103 Big Derp

Image credits: d3333p7

#104 My Goat Derpin'

Image credits: wombatron123

#105 And Why Not. Bears Are People Too

Image credits: k_thompson212

#106 My Dad Keeps Turtles. I Started The Training. Soon I'll Have My Own Personal Bodyguards

Image credits: Mr_Summerbird

#107 This Donkey Mid-Sneeze Looks Like It Just Heard The Best Joke

Image credits: OpossumFTW

#108 Derpy Cow

Image credits: liamissomebody

#109 Someone On My Fb Group Had A Gofer Move In Their Yard So They Made Him At Home

Image credits: judgmental_platypus

#110 Fluffiest Cow

Image credits: dobbyisafreepup

#111 I Work At A Bird Banding Station, And We Use Burritos To Weigh The Owls We Catch

Image credits: birdnerd111

#112 Furry Highland Calf In A Sturdy Position. You Wanna Go?

Image credits: cmjaboc

#113 "The Same Thing We Do Every Night, Pinky"

Image credits: robswampthing

#114 Noticed Him After Work Sitting At The Door. Looks Like He’s Waiting To Hear About My Day

Image credits: leesun7

#115 What An Absolute Machine

Image credits: iHachersk

#116 Peach Perfect

Image credits: lilicastiel

#117 Fed This Guy About 20 Peanuts For Lunch Today

Image credits: joecooool418

#118 Ever Seen A Blue-Eyed Box Turtle? I Stopped To Move It Off The Road And Had To Snap Some Pics. In All My Years I Have Never Seen One Like This

Image credits: Kevin Miller

#119 Birbborb

Image credits: emmyp08

#120 My Spirit Animal

Image credits: stringmousey

#121 Rescued An “Aggressive” Chinchilla From A Home With 3 Dogs Yesterday. The Little Guy Has Been My Best Friend Since We Met

Image credits: Iwantmorg

#122 Baby Snapping Turtles Look Just Like Little Dinosaurs

Image credits: Brick_in_the_dbol

#123 Someone Threw Out A Perfectly Good Horse

Image credits: vibrantorange

#124 The Whole Breastfeeding In Public Thing Is Getting Out Of Control

Image credits: adalab

#125 Little Guy Was Hiding In The Garden

Image credits: sugarshinesanctuary

#126 I Put A Strawberry Leaf On A Lizard And It Became Very Regal

Image credits: _is_this_name_taken

#127 This Picture I Took Of My Baby Goose

Image credits: frikandelmemerij2

#128 I Challenge You To A Lizard Berry Stacking Contest

Image credits: kleptomaniacal-drunk

#129 A Young Heron Landed On My Sunroof This Morning. A Photo Shoot Ensued

Image credits: DPrusher

#130 My Baby Clementine (Ft Olive) Being A Big Ole’ Clown

Image credits: Inspection_Awkward

#131 Gertrude’s Beauty Truly Knows No Bounds

Image credits: Slow_Demand

#132 Learning New Skills During Quarantine

Image credits: AlmightyOne23

#133 I Have Located My Spirit Animal

Image credits: randrulotjr

#134 Just Thought Y’all Would Enjoy My Goat Dressed As A Tractor

Image credits: 0_GG_0

#135 A Penguin Stumbled Into My Time-Lapse Video

Image credits: thaticelander

#136 Baby Christmas Island Crab Looks Like Something Out Of Disney

Image credits: 5_Frog_Margin

#137 Hello, I'm Listening

Image credits: PoonSwoggle

#138 These Two Cuties Have Been Visiting Me For A Few Months And Today I Finally Caught Them Having A Cuddle

Image credits: SkwerkyDerk

#139 Even The Kraken Was Cute Once Upon A Time

Image credits: 9999monkeys

#140 My Parents Have A Pet Tortoise And He Walks Around The House. Today He Found A Chicken Nugget Under The Couch And Brought It To Them As A Gift

Image credits: dugdefuzz

#141 Dedicated Spot When Going For A Car Ride

Image credits: Trancendency

#142 My Parents Just Got Internet (Bialet Massé) And My Dad Is Already Showing Videos To The Neighbors

Image credits: ezeconte

#143 Dammit

Image credits: HiFiSi

#144 Typically This Is How You Weigh In Your Koala

Image credits: zin_utd

#145 No Talk Me, I Am Angry

#146 This Pupper Wants To Snuggle With You On The Couch

Image credits: umilumi

#147 Forest Gump & Baxter With Happy Vibes

Image credits: alpakazuchtsiebenhirten

#148 So Bored

Image credits: irene_nathanson

#149 Free Car Wash

Image credits: drink2mny

#150 Desh Saying Hello

Image credits: raibsta

#151 They Call Him “Mr. Mustachio”

Image credits: R53_

#152 Fluffy Cows

Image credits: jugglingdaisies

#153 Here’s A Picture Of My Goat. That Is All

Image credits: urcoolerthanme

#154 Snow Leopards Aren't Too Different From House Cats

Image credits: vinyl_rhythm

#155 Just A Teeny Tiny Turtle

Image credits: benjhicks

#156 I Found A Nest Of Baby Rabbits Living In My Garden

Image credits: lickydipper

#157 He Do Be Gaming Doe

Image credits: smallsamuraix

#158 Y Brother Has A New Friend

Image credits: roldene

#159 These Birds Look Like Fruits

Image credits: VLStetson

#160 Geese In Vancouver Politely Using The Crosswalk

Image credits: Tgours

#161 Reggie The African Sideneck Turtle. Who Knows What He’s Hiding Behind That Smile

Image credits: ghsmB566

#162 Social Distancing

Image credits: Rajio

#163 One Week Of A Monarch Butterfly Caterpillar's Growth! This Is Craig

Image credits: ARiceGirl

#164 Yeah, I’ll Have A Cup Of Hedgehog, Please

Image credits: RaxKingIsDead

#165 My Local Zoo Posted This Pic Of Kami The Tiger And Her Reaction To Bubbles. That Face

Image credits: kyla.flatley.9

#166 17-½-Year-Old (Then) Canadian Black Wolf. Absolutely Adorable Sweetheart. Her Name Is Madadh

Image credits: Romeo_Wolf

#167 I've Always Called Their Hands "Karate Chop Grabbies." Arguably The Best Grabbies

Image credits: debbiesunfish

#168 How Pineapple Feels About Her Mini Jar Of Peanut Butter

Image credits: EeveeGirl411

#169 My Neighbors Found This Young Kestrel And Called Him Geralt. Birds Of Prey Can Be Adorablet Oo

Image credits: HungryMalloc

#170 The Cutest Of Marshmallows

Image credits: alpacaworldbrielle

#171 Otter Butt

Image credits: froggysaysno

#172 They Look So Cute In The Ceiling Fan

Image credits: Mrk2d

#173 Our Goat Lost Her Mother When She Was Very Young. Since Then She And Our Llama Have Been Inseparable

Image credits: BountifulBotanicals

#174 We've Seen The Squirrel Feeder Table, But What About A Chicknic Table?

Image credits: TNTinRoundRock

#175 So This Lizard Moved Into My Microwave Clock. I Guess It's His Now

Image credits: blakwngbrd

#176 This Grumpy Hero Alerted Me About Its Family's Camouflaged Underground Den With 5 Siblings While Mowing Today

Image credits: MuchoLumens

#177 My Girlfriend’s New Bunny, Korra

Image credits: notaheadache

#178 My Dad Leaves A Wheetbix Bar Out For A Wallaby Every Morning

Image credits: redhouse87

#179 Novosibirsk Zoo Welcomes 16 Cobalt-Eyed Pallas’s Cat Kittens

Image credits: NovosibirskZoo

#180 He Always Has A Slight Smile On His Face When He Is Sleeping

Image credits: 9999monkeys

#181 Sealed With A Kiss

Image credits: aitomation

#182 Saved A Little Mate From The Middle Of A Highway

This is a Thorny Devil, I spotted her sunning on the road in the middle of nowhere while doing a smidge more than 110 km/h.

As you can see she is small enough to miss at that speed so thanks for my ADHD brain noticing something out of the ordinary.

The Thorny Devil (Moloch horridus), also known commonly as the Mountain D, Thorny lizard, Thorny Dragon, and my personal favourite Moloch. How great is the name Moloch?

It’s a species of lizard in the family Agamidae. The species is endemic to Australia. It is the sole species in the genus Moloch.

Thorny Devils grow up to 21 cm (8.3 in) in total length (including tail), with females generally larger than males. I refer to this one as a she as I think regarding her size that she is probably female.

Afterwards I took her back to where I found her but walked a ways into the bush and found some black ant nests which is their main food source and left her to her business.

Image credits: Hairarse

#183 Sneaky Eagles

Image credits: internetofshit

#184 Goat Seeking Trampoline

My goat broke his trampoline and he's very upset. Anyone have a small one for cheap?

Image credits: harboringgrace

#185 I Went To A Small Farm And Said "Hello Animals" To The Animals And They All Looked At Me

Image credits: mattmacneil

#186 Bigger Than Mommy Now

Image credits: niwatori3wa

#187 Meet Sebastian

Image credits: lazy_rats

#188 I Put Some Army Men By My Hummingbird Feeder. The Result Was Even Better Than Anticipated

Image credits: sbutt7

#189 Lil Baby Otters

Image credits: hirakawazoo

#190 Baby Seal On My Walk This Morning

Image credits: Weatheredwalker

#191 This Moomoo Is Enjoying The View Over The Field

Image credits: CaveFlavored

#192 A Yellow Warbler Flew Into The Frame, Whilst Taking A Snap Of An Iguana

Image credits: ian1865

#193 A Baby Moose I Saw In Town Today

Image credits: FlamingWarPig

#194 This Is An Arabian Sand Boa. Those Eyes

Image credits: Davis_Schina

#195 It's A Black Bear Party!

Image credits: yomamascub

#196 Much View

Image credits: breadandbutt



from Bored Panda https://ift.tt/2FDKhFp

No comments:

Post a Comment

IOC designs Solari workstation in collaboration with Gensler

Dezeen Showroom: trestle legs and a customisable, J-shaped privacy screen distinguish the Solari desk system, developed by Italian office...