Friday, September 25, 2020

I Illustrate Random Animal Facts (12 New Comics)

I love random animal facts. Who doesn't? I mean, just animals in general are amazing, right? But then there are these little things about each one—facts that, once we hear them, tend to stay in our minds.

And as a person myself for almost four decades, I can't help but to personify these facts and wonder how they would translate into our less innocent world. So I draw them out in my comic, ZOODRAWS. I hope you enjoy them!

Check out my previous animal comics on Bored Panda here and here.

More info: Instagram | Facebook | twitter.com | zoodrawscomic.com | patreon.com

#1 Mom Issues

#2 Just Keep Swimming

#3 Stress

#4 Decisions, Decisions

#5 Memories

#6 Monkey Business

#7 All Out Of Honey

#8 Kevin

#9 2020 Is Flying Spiders

#10 Tom

#11 Fingers Crossed

#12 Best Wishes



from Bored Panda https://ift.tt/3i20XUG

No comments:

Post a Comment

IOC designs Solari workstation in collaboration with Gensler

Dezeen Showroom: trestle legs and a customisable, J-shaped privacy screen distinguish the Solari desk system, developed by Italian office...