Sunday, October 11, 2020

I Tried To Draw My Childhood Drawings Again (12 Pics)

I’m a comic artist, illustrator, and writer from Beijing. I’ve lived in Italy, and now I am based in the UK. I’ve redrawn some of my childhood drawings from 30 years ago, and here’s the result!

The Big Tree (7 years old)

The Big Tree (middle-aged)

The Mushroom Party (7 years old)

The Mushroom Party (middle-aged)

A House Party (7 years old)

A House Party (middle-aged)

Latern Parade (7 years old)

Latern Parade (middle-aged)

Such a Good Day (7 years old)

Such a Good Day (middle-aged)

The Dragon Boat (6 years old)

The Dragon Boat (middle-aged)



from Bored Panda https://ift.tt/3nI9Oi8

No comments:

Post a Comment

IOC designs Solari workstation in collaboration with Gensler

Dezeen Showroom: trestle legs and a customisable, J-shaped privacy screen distinguish the Solari desk system, developed by Italian office...