Monday, May 25, 2020

I Photograph The Loving Bond Between Mothers And Their Children Among Animals (34 Pics)

I am a photographer from Macedonia and I have been doing photography for 15 years. I mostly focus on animals and the animal world. During these years, I have photographed many animals, but my favorite thing to capture is the relationship between them.

If you think that the relationship between a mother and a child is reserved only for people―you are wrong. With these photos, I want to show that in the animal world, the incredible bond between a mother and her child is the same or maybe even stronger than in our world.

Find more photos of how loving animals can be in my previous posts here and here.

More info: gorananastasovski.com | Instagram

#1

#2

#3

#4

#5

#6

#7

#8

#9

#10

#11

#12

#13

#14

#15

#16

#17

#18

#19

#20

#21

#22

#23

#24

#25

#26

#27

#28

#29

#30

#31

#32

#33

#34



from Bored Panda https://ift.tt/3ggtFBz

No comments:

Post a Comment

IOC designs Solari workstation in collaboration with Gensler

Dezeen Showroom: trestle legs and a customisable, J-shaped privacy screen distinguish the Solari desk system, developed by Italian office...